Jan 5, 2009

I've just plurked!

After hearing the nth time from Vic
on how entertaining plurk can be,
I decided to give it a try.
And...
Yup, my plurk account is created.

Plurk is a microblogging tool.
Basically you can 'blogged' whatever you like in 140 characters.
You can comment on your friends' microblogs
and it becomes a conversation.

Mmm...
it is somewhat like how the 'notes' in facebook functions.
We are still having lively conversations
on friends' notes. :P

I've tried twitter before plurk.
But it is a lonely experience.
I did not have any 'followers' nor did I actively 'followed' anyone.
Mainly I used twitter as a status update tool
for facebook and blog.

Let's see if I will have more fun @ plurk,
as this article has said.

Let me know if you're a plurker too!
Cya at plurk!

No comments: