You might have observed from cafes and bakeries that there are 2 kinds of Oreo Cheesecake. The snowy creamy one with Oreo cookie chunks and the "chocolate-tee" creamy one topped with Oreo cookie shavings.
This time, I tried my hand at making the "chocolate-tee" one.
Actually, the ingredients are almost identical. It's just that I divided the Oreo cookies for different uses.
Here's my recipe for the "chocolate-tee" Oreo Cheesecake, without any baking:
- 250g Cream Cheese (Just nice, one block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 55g Butter
- 50g of Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Essence
- 250g Thickened Cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine dissolved in 100ml of boiling water
- Oreo Cookie Chunks
1. Separate the cream from the biscuits for the Oreo Cookies.
2. Divide the Oreo Cookies into this proportion:
- 6 for toppings
- 9 for mixture
- 9 for crust
3. Grind all the Oreo biscuits.
4. Mix the Oreo biscuits crumbs with butter, using an electrical mixer. This forms the base mixture.
5. Line the bottom of the containers with the base mixture.
6. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
7. Leave the cream cheese in room temperature for a while to let it soften.
8. Beat the softened cream cheese, sugar, Oreo cream and vanilla essence using an electrical mixer.
9. Once the above mixture becomes smooth, add in the thickened cream, 3 tablespoons of gelatine mixture and beat it using an electrical mixer.
10. Add in the Oreo Cookie chunks, and stir it manually, using a spoon.
11. Pour the top mixture onto the Oreo base.
12. Refrigerate it overnight.
13. Serve with ❤
Enjoy "non-baking" this Oreo Cheesecake!